My goal is to test every step of my new SuperFunnel in just 60 (biz) days. That’s right. I’ve just joined a small team of peers/friends who are inspiring me and holding me accountable.
Since I created the most advanced and most secure All-In-One Sales & Marketing platform available, I need to make sure that I get the right message, to the right people, in the right way, and at the right time. [Big challenge]. What makes it easier and more effective is the MECLABS optimization methodology with the latest in AI TECHNOLOGY.
The most helpful advice I received in my Cohort this week is: The goal of the Call to Action (CTA) is to initiate and complete the exchange of value. However, you have to be careful of the seven dangers that could hurt your conversion:
1. Do not start with a word that implies work
2. Be aware of allowing the word free to signal the meaning cheap
3. Eschew negative word combinations
4. Strip away all vague phrases
5. Use your modifiers to calibrate value
6. Have you emphasize the customers gain first
7. Have you justified difficult ask with powerful customer centric reasons.
REMEMBER - you’re exchanging:
· their attention for your explanation,
· their contact info for your download,
· their credit card for your free trial,
· their money for your services.
I realize now the mistakes that I’ve made. I will make sure that I avoid each and every one of these from here on in.
Until next time…. Drop me a comment if you have any questions
If you want to join the next group … there is a waiting list – no surprise. - Just email email@example.com. Put the word “Application” in the subject line and just tell him that Dianne sent you – it will help you get in faster
Cathryn Marshall- CEO, Virtual Wealth Online, President: What Women Want Networking
Scott Losawyer- VP, Bank of America
Jim Payne- Chief Information and Operations Officer, Associated Bank
Mike Saylor, CEO - Blackswan Cybersecurity | Professor - Cybersecurity & DFIR
Christina McCracken, J.D., Partner: Bennet, Oliphant & McCracken, PLLC.
Discover how our proven methodologies can help elevate your business, streamline operations, and enhance profitability.
Get ready to transform your business dramatically. Start with us today and see the difference a streamlined system can make.